top of page


We have a number of opportunities for you to join in. Please consider:Attend quarterly meetings. Our organization and its direction was started and continues thanks to public input. The meetings are a forum to discuss options and get ideas on the table.Volunteer to aid in our conservation efforts. Ongoing work is necessary to empty carp traps, remove obstructions from the watershed, etc. Volunteer at our events. Volunteer time & energy to make them a success. Whether a fundraiser, an open house, or a focus group, your contribution makes a difference.


We must pay for many of our conservation activities in the watershed. While our officers and members are unpaid volunteers, necessary work does not come without cost.

We are a tax exempt 501(c)(3) charitable organization. Please keep us in mind as you plan for and make your charitable contributions. Your contribution truly makes an impact. Since The Restoration was completed in 2008, over 97% of contributions spent were for project work in the watershed. The other 3% is paid for mandatory corporate filings.

Please contact us to discuss how your generosity will make an impact.

​RUSH LAKE WATERSHED RESTORATION, INC.   A Non-Profit 501(c)(3) Organization

bottom of page